Prepare the chicken:
1. Place chicken on a flat surface between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
2. Pound out chicken using a meat mallet, until meat is a uniform thickness.
3. Place chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
Assemble marinade and marinate chicken:
1. Combine remaining ingredients except salt in a small bowl.
2. Add marinade to chicken in plastic bag.
3. Toss to coat, press out excess air and seal.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours.
Grill the chicken:
1. Preheat grill or grill pan over medium high heat until very hot.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
3. Season chicken on both side with salt.
4. Grill chicken until a light brown sear is created, about 4 minutes.
5. Turn over and grill until chicken is cooked, about 3 to 6 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.